wishes all a Happy Christmas and a Great 2015
Everyone (whether professionals, individuals or couples) can acquire skills, knowledge and build resilience so that they can be effective both in their personal and professional lives as well as lead fulfilling lives with passion and purpose.
We facilitate professional helpers to acquire the necessary skills and knowledge in their area of work so that they can be effective in helping clients. We also help professional helpers reach their full potential and be resilient themselves.
To facilitate individuals, couples and families to acquire the know-how and be resilient so that they can build successful relationships and lead fufilling lives.
We work with both local and overseas experts to bring you relevant training and high quality services to meet your organisational, professional and personal needs.
We also develop commissioned indigenious resource materials, conduct research and programme evaluation.
We are also the sole distributor for PREPARE-ENRICH in Singapore.
* Interactive Workshop using Expressive Arts on "Working Holistically with Families and Children of Divorce" - 3 days
* Working Holistically with Children using Art as Therapy - 3 days
* Building Resilience Workshop - 2 or 3 days
* Using Cinema Therapy in Counselling and the Helping Process - 3 days
* Interactive Communication Skills in the Helping Profession - Applying Therapeutic Cards to enhance counselling and teaching (a therapeutic & counselling method for family, youth, children & group therapy) - 2 days
* Prepare-Enrich Accreditation Training by Master Trainer Dr Linda Haverkamp
* The Art of Power Presentation
* Other customised training or talks available
Testimonials about Linda's workshops:
"Linda, thank you for conducting the wonderful course. I've learnt alot from you and the other participants. I think sharing of one's life story in a small discussion will give alot of insight into life's journey and is really food for thought." ~ Grace Poon ~
"The workshop was a real eye-opener for me and enlightened me to do pursue a certain task." ~ Patria Ng ~